LAMINATE WOOD FLOORING IS BUDGET-FRIENDLY BEAUTY
Laminate wood flooring is quickly becoming the flooring of choice for active families and homeowners. If you love the gorgeous look of a wood or stone floor but are worried about high traffic that can ruin expensive floors, laminate flooring is probably the best option on the market. We can help you find the flooring to fit the look you want.
Brands we carry: Mannington
Advantages to Laminate Wood Flooring in your home
- Laminate Wood Flooring offers the appearance of real hardwood floors and/or stone tile for about 2/3 the cost.
- It has high UV resistance, blocking the sun’s harmful rays which will prevent the floor pattern from fading over time.
- It doesn’t trap dirt. Most spills can be cleaned up with a mop or sponge.
- It can be installed over your existing flooring.
- It has very low emissions.
- It is made out of left over wood products therefore making it an environmentally friendly product
Disadvantages to Laminate Wood Flooring in your home
- Laminate Wood Flooring can not be refinished, sanded, or stripped.
- It can be easily damaged by excessive water.